The Leighton Hill
||This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. (September 2011)|
The Leighton Hill Chinese: 禮頓山 is a high-class private housing estate in Leighton Hill, Happy Valley, Hong Kong. Formerly Leighton Hill Government Quarters and Harcourt Place, the estate consists of 8 high-rise buildings with a total of 544 units developed by Sun Hung Kai Properties in 2002. It also includes a public community hall managed by Home Affairs Department.
- "Causeway Bay". Thaiworldview.com. Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- SHKP to retain 50% of The Leighton Hill for investment[dead link]
- "SHKP to launch The Leighton Hill". Shkpclub.com. Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- "Item For Public Works Subcommittee Of Finance Committee". Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- "Cheng, Adam (Cheng Siu-Chow)". Hkadb.net. Retrieved 31 March 2012.
- Spy-bugs find to stall Tsang[dead link]