The Light in Your Eyes
|"The Light in Your Eyes"|
The Light in Your Eyes was also released alongside "Blue" as a B-side track.
|Single by LeAnn Rimes|
|from the album Blue|
Wilbur C. Rimes
|LeAnn Rimes singles chronology|
"The Light in Your Eyes" is the title of a song written by Dan Tyler, and recorded by American country music artist LeAnn Rimes. It was released in 1997 as the sixth and final single from her debut album Blue. The song made it to number five on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart in 1997.
The song was originally slated to be LeAnn's debut single and was sent as a press kit to radio with the music video, along with ten second clips of "Blue", "Hurt Me" and "My Baby". When "Blue" exploded at radio, it replaced this song as her first single.
She filmed the video for this song before "Blue"'s video.
- "Blue" – 2:47
- "The Light in Your Eyes" – 3:20
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||13|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||5|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||97|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||29|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 291.
- "Blue / The Light in Your Eyes: LeAnn Rimes: Music". Amazon.com. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- "RPM Country Tracks. RPM. June 23, 1997. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- "LeAnn Rimes Album & Song Chart History" Billboard Hot Country Songs for LeAnn Rimes. Retrieved 2011-10-07.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1997". RPM. December 15, 1997. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
- "Best of 1997: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1997. Retrieved July 17, 2013.
|This 1990s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|