From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Lighthouse (novel))
|Look up lighthouse in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lighthouse is a tower aiding marine navigation.
Lighthouse, The Lighthouse or Light House may also refer to:
Art and architecture
Buildings called "Light House" or "Lighthouse"
- Light House (Aarhus), a skyscraper under construction in Aarhus, Denmark
- The Lighthouse (Glasgow), a museum of architecture and design in Glasgow, Scotland
- The Lighthouse (Poole), an arts centre and cinema in Poole, Dorset, England
- Lighthouse Cinema (Kolkata), 1940s-present
- Light House Cinema Dublin 1988-present
- Light House Media Centre Wolverhampton, includes a cinema
- Lighthouse Cinema (disambiguation), multiple uses
- The Lighthouse, Colombo, a large bungalow (mansion) in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Lighthouse, Chennai, India
Businesses and Organizations
- Lighthouse Café, a nightclub in Hermosa Beach, California, U.S.
- Lighthouse Design, a software company, creator of the Lighthouse Application Suite
- Lighthouse Furniture, a not-for-profit organisation in Hutton, Essex, England
- Lighthouse Interactive, a Dutch video games publisher
- Lighthouse International, a New York City-based charitable organization for the visually impaired
- Light House Media Centre, a nonprofit art house cinema, gallery and media hub, Wolverhampton, England
- Lighthouse Wien, a shelter for homeless drug addicts in Vienna, directed by Christian Michelides
Film and television
- "The Lighthouse" (How I Met Your Mother), a 2013 episode of How I Met Your Mother
- "The Lighthouse" (Haven), a 2013 episode and season four finale of Haven
- Lighthouse (film), a 2000 British horror film
- The Lighthouse (film) (El faro), a 1998 Argentine and Spanish drama
- "Lighthouse" (Lost), a 2010 episode of Lost
- "The Light-House", the unfinished final work of Edgar Allan Poe
- Light House: A Trifle, a 2000 novel by William Monahan
- Lighthouse (novel), a 1972 novel by Eugenia Price
- The Lighthouse (James novel), a 2005 novel by P. D. James
- The Lighthouse (Moore novel), a 2012 novel by Alison Moore
- The Lighthouse Trilogy, a set of young-adult novels by Adrian McKinty
- Lighthouse (band), a Canadian rock group
- The Lighthouse (opera), a 1980 opera by Peter Maxwell Davies
- Light House (album), a 1986 album by Kim Carnes
- The Lighthouse (Ana da Silva album), 2005
- The Lighthouse (Red Flag album), 1994
- Lighthouse EP, an EP by The Waifs, or the title song
- The Lighthouse (Sapphire & Steel), an audio drama based on the British TV series Sapphire & Steel
- Lighthouse: The Dark Being, a 1996 computer game
- To the Lighthouse, a 1927 novel by Virginia Woolf
- All pages beginning with "Lighthouse"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.