From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Little Prince (film))
Little Prince may refer to:
- The Little Prince, French writer and aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's most famous novella and the eponymously named character within the story, or other versions of the story adapted for various media, including:
- The Little Prince (1974 film), a 1974 musical film directed by Stanley Donen
- The Little Prince (2015 film), an upcoming computer-animated fantasy film directed by Mark Osborne
- The Little Prince (play), a theatrical adaptation
- The Little Prince (opera), an opera in two acts by Rachel Portman to an English libretto by Nicholas Wright
- The Adventures of The Little Prince (TV series), an anime series
- The Little Prince and the Aviator, a 1981 musical theatre adaptation
- List of The Little Prince adaptations, a listing of The Little Prince story adapted into various media.
- Petit-Prince, (English: Little Prince) a small moon orbiting asteroid 45 Eugenia, named jointly in honour of the French Empress Eugénie's son, the Prince Imperial, and as allusion to the eponymously named Saint-Exupéry novella The Little Prince
- Little Prince (chief), (also named: Tastanaki Hopayi and Tustanagee Hopae, d. 1832), chieftain and longtime representative of the Muscogee (Lower Creeks) tribe in the United States
- Little Prince (Miami Vice), episode of the 1980s undercover cop television series Miami Vice
- The Little Prince (Lost), 2009 episode in the fifth season of the American television series Lost
- Little Prince (song), a 1974 song by Frederick Loewe and Alan Jay Lerner which featured in the 1974 film and was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song at the 47th Academy Awards
- "Little Prince", the radical faerie nickname of Daniela Sea in the film Shortbus
- The Happy Prince, a story by Oscar Wilde
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.