The London Philatelist
It is published ten times annually and includes coverage of worldwide philatelic and postal history topics. A substantial part of the journal is composed of original work, usually by members who may have given a display on their topic at the society meetings.
The entire backrun of The London Philatelist from 1892 to the 2000s is available as a set of searchable DVDs which give access to images of the original articles and illustrations.
- Jan 1892 - Feb 1917 M.P. Castle
- Apr 1917 - May 1937 Thomas Hall
- Jul 1937 - Jan 1940 Col. Henry Wood
- Feb 1940 - Jun 1946 Rev. Alwin Larmour
- Jul 1946 - Dec 1954 H.R. Holmes
- Jan 1955 - Dec 1974 Arnold Strange
- Jan 1975 - Dec 1982 Stuart Rossiter
- May 1983 - Jun 2001 George E. Barker
- Jul 2001 to date Frank Walton
- The Philately of the Edwardian Era as shown in its Literature by David Beech, Barnet & District Philatelic Society, 2013. Retrieved 2 May 2013.
- "Roll of Distinguished Philatelists 2009" in The London Philatelist, Vol. 118, No. 1365, May 2009, p. 146.
|This philatelic article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|