The Longest Day
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Longest Day could refer to:
- D day
- The Longest Day (book), published in 1959 by Cornelius Ryan
- The Longest Day (film), a 1962 war film based on Ryan's book
- The Longest Day (game), a 1980 wargame by Avalon Hill
- "The Longest Day" (song), a 2006 song by Iron Maiden
- The Longest Day (race), a 24-hour sports and touring car endurance race
- The Longest Day (Land of the Lost), an episode of the 1974 series Land of the Lost
- Longest Day, a Doctor Who novel
- Midsummer, the 'longest day' of the year (the one with the most daylight)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.