From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Majestic)
Majestic or The Majestic may refer to:
- Hotel Majestic (Barcelona), Catalonia, Spain is a historic, 5-star luxury hotel located on the Passeig de Gràcia in the Eixample district
- Majestic Building (Detroit, Michigan)
- The Majestic (New York City), a housing cooperative at 115 Central Park West in New York City
- The Majestic, Singapore, a building in Singapore
- Majestic, Cannes, a famous Grand Hotel of 1923 on the Croisette at Cannes on the French Côte d'Azur
- Majestic Hotel (St. Louis, Missouri)
- Majestic Theater (Detroit, Michigan), listed on the NRHP in Michigan
- Majestic Theatre (Broadway), New York City
- Majestic Theatre (Columbus Circle), New York City, now demolished
- Majestic Theatre (Dallas, Texas), listed on the NRHP in Texas
- Majestic Theatre (San Antonio, Texas), listed on the NRHP in Texas
- Bank of America Theatre, originally the Majestic Theatre, Chicago, Illinois
- Cutler Majestic Theatre, a historic performing arts center at Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts
- Majestic (video game), an alternate reality video game
- Majestic (film), 2002 Indian film
- The Majestic (film), a 2001 film starring Jim Carrey and Laurie Holden
- Mr. Majestic, a WildStorm Comics superhero
- The main antagonist of 50 Cent's film, Get Rich or Die Tryin'
- Majestic Records, a mid-20th century record label
- Majestic (band), a former power metal band
- Majestic (album), an album by Gamma Ray
- Majestic (Kari Jobe album), an album by Kari Jobe
- "The Majestic" a 1961 song by Dion
- "Majestic" a song by Journey (band)
- "Majestic" a 2008 song by Wax Fang
- Majestic, 2010 album by ReinXeed
- Majestic (rapper), English DJ/Producer
- Majestic was one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915.
- A large balloon owned by aviation pioneer Patrick Young Alexander
- The old name for Kempegowda Bus Station in Bangalore, India.
- The Majestic Line, a cruise line based in Scotland.
- any of four ships named HMS Majestic, including:
- RMS Majestic, an ocean liner launched in 1914 as the Bismarck
- SS Majestic (1890), a White Star Line passenger vessel built by Harland and Wolff and in service between 1890 and 1914
- Majestic (riverboat), a riverboat/theatre in Cincinnati, Ohio on the National Register of Historic Places
- Starship Majestic, Premier Cruise Lines: 1988-1994, aka Spirit of London (1970–present)
- Majestic, Kentucky
- Majestic 12, or Majic 12, supposedly a secret committee formed in 1947 to investigate UFO activity, origin of The Majestic Documents
- Majestic Athletic, a sportswear company
- Majestic Realty Co., a commercial real estate developer based in Los Angeles, CA
- Majestic Wines, a chain of stores selling alcoholic beverages in the United Kingdom, owned by John Apthorp
- Operation Majestic, a plan for the invasion of Japan during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Majestic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.