The Mall Group
|Founder||25 June, 1981|
|Products||Shopping centers, department stores|
The Mall Group (Thai: เดอะมอลล์กรุ๊ป) is one of Thailand's largest mall operators. Its main rival is the Central Group. The Mall's brands include "The Mall", The Emporium, Paragon Department Store, The Mall SkyPORT, The EmQuartier, The EmSphere and BLÚPORT.
- The Emporium
- The Mall SkyPORT - inside Terminal 1, Don Mueang International Airport. It's under 10 years contract of Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited
- The Emquartier (under construction)
- The Emsphere (under construction)
- BLÚPORT, Hua Hin (under construction)
- The Bangkok Mall (under construction)
- BLÚPEARL, Phuket (under construction)
The Mall Department Store
Bangkok Metropolitan Area
- The Mall Ratchadamri (Ratchaprasong) - The first store and now was defunct in 1988, after the fire and the lease runs out.
- The Mall II Ramkhamhaeng - department store and mini mall project, opposite The Mall Shopping Center Ramkhamhaeng.
- The Mall Shopping Center Ramkhamhaeng (also known as The Mall III Ramkhamhaeng) - supermarket and shopping center project.
- The Mall IV Ramkhamhaeng (also known as Major Cineplex Ramkhamhaeng) - entertainment complex project, i.e. cinemas (Major Cineplex), bowling, ice skating ring, snooker pool club and mini mall. It away from The Mall III for about 400 meters.
- The Mall Shopping Center Thaphra - It had the first sky water park in Thailand.
- The Mall Shopping Center Ngamwongwan
- The Mall Shopping Center Bangkae
- The Mall Shopping Center Bangkapi
- Paragon Department Store