The Mall at Fairfield Commons
|Developer||Glimcher Realty Trust|
|Owner||Glimher Realty Trust|
|No. of stores and services||142|
|No. of anchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||1,138,746 square feet|
|No. of floors||2|
The Mall at Fairfield Commons, commonly referred to as The Fairfield Commons Mall, is a shopping center in Beavercreek, Ohio. The mall was opened in 1993 and has two floors featuring six anchor stores and a food court. Located adjacent to Interstate 675, it's near a golf course, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Wright State University and Nutter Center entertainment complex. The mall is located just south of the interstate on North Fairfield Road (Veterans Memorial Highway), a main thoroughfare through Beavercreek. It offers over 140 different shops, restaurants, and department stores.
In fall 2007, The Bon-Ton Stores, owner of Elder-Beerman, converted the existing Parisian store to an additional Elder-Beerman location, housing women’s clothing, cosmetics, shoes and accessories. The existing Elder-Beerman store was reconfigured to house its men's, children's and home departments on the upper level, and a new furniture gallery on the lower level.
In April 2014, Elder-Beerman announced that it would consolidate its two mall locations back into its original location and eliminate the furniture gallery. The consolidation is expected to be complete on August 4, 2014. The vacated portion of the mall is scheduled to be demolished late 2014 or early 2015, and replaced with four to five restaurants or "entertainment concepts".
- Dick's Sporting Goods (84,000 sq ft (7,800 m2))
- Elder-Beerman (150,000 sq ft (14,000 m2)) (with Elder-Beerman Furniture Gallery)
- JCPenney (126,751 sq ft (11,776 m2))
- Macy's (149,412 sq ft (13,881 m2))
- Elder-Beerman For Her (130,199 sq ft (12,096 m2)) (formerly Parisian)
- Sears (127,922 sq ft (11,884 m2))
- "Mall Information". Retrieved 2009-03-19.
- "Mall Location". Retrieved 2009-03-19.
- "Directory of Stores". Retrieved 2009-03-19.
- McAllister, Kristin (January 10, 2007). "Bon-Ton will put E-B banner on Parisian". Dayton Daily News. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
- Fisher, Mark (April 18, 2014). "Elder-Beerman to consolidate its two stores at the Mall at Fairfield Commons". Dayton Daily News. Retrieved April 21, 2014.
- Fisher, Mark (July 23, 2014). "Elder-Beerman store reopens at Commons". Dayton Daily News. Retrieved July 25, 2014.
- Fisher, Mark (July 19, 2014). "Part of mall to be razed to pave way for eateries". Dayton Daily News. Retrieved July 25, 2014.