The Mall at Partridge Creek
|Location||Clinton Township, Michigan, USA|
|Opening date||October 18, 2007|
|Developer||A. Alfred Taubman|
|No. of stores and services||90|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||640,000 square feet (59,457.9 m2)
Nordstrom - 129,000 square feet (11,984.5 m2)
Parisian - 120,000 square feet (11,148.4 m2)
|No. of floors||1|
The Mall at Partridge Creek is an open-air shopping mall in Clinton Township, a suburb of Detroit, Michigan, United States. Under construction since 2005, the mall opened to the public on October 18, 2007. The Mall at Partridge Creek features Bocce ball courts, free WiFi, pop jet fountains, a TV court and a 40' fireplace, and welcomes dogs and provides four dog comfort stations on site. The Mall at Partridge Creek was developed by the Taubman Corporation of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. It is also the first mall to open in Macomb County since Lakeside Mall in 1976. The mall, managed by Taubman Center, reported 2006 average sales per square foot of $539, well above the threshold for 'class A' mall properties.
About the mall
Department store chains Nordstrom and Carson's (re-branded from Parisian in January 2013) serve as anchor stores. In addition, the mall features over 90 shops and restaurants. Tenants of the mall include H&M, The Gap, Eddie Bauer, Apple Store, Starbucks, Forever 21 and J. Crew. The mall features a 14-screen MJR movie theater; a snow-melt system on the sidewalks; two bocce courts; an outdoor play area.
- Youssef, Jennifer. "The Mall at Partridge Creek" (html). Detroit News. Retrieved 2007-07-25.
- Guest, Greta. "A peek at Partridge Creek" (html). Freep.com. Archived from the original on 2007-09-29. Retrieved 2007-07-25.
- Hotts, Mitch. "New open-air shopping mall coming to M-59" (html). Macomb Daily. Retrieved 2007-07-25.[dead link]
- "Shopping Center News" (html). Shopping Center Business.com. Retrieved 2007-08-19.
- About Partridge Creek Mall.Taubman Centers. Retrieved on May 18, 2008.