The Maltese Falcon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Maltese Falcon may refer to:
- Falco peregrinus brookei, the Mediterranean region subspecies of the peregrine falcon
- Tribute of the Maltese Falcon, an annual tribute to the Emperor Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and his mother Queen Joanna of Castile
- The Maltese Falcon (novel), a detective novel by Dashiell Hammett published in 1930
- The Maltese Falcon (1931 film), a film adaptation of the above novel, starring Ricardo Cortez and directed by Roy Del Ruth
- The Maltese Falcon (1941 film), the better-known film adaptation of the novel, starring Humphrey Bogart and directed by John Huston
- The Maltese Falcon (soundtrack), the music to the 1941 film
- The Maltese Falcon (yacht), a distinctive superyacht, the first to feature square sails on carbon fibre masts
- The nickname of Tony Drago, a snooker player from Malta
- Maltese Falcon Society, an organization for admirers of Dashiell Hammett, his novel The Maltese Falcon, and hard-boiled mystery books and writers in general
- The Black Bird, a 1975 comedic sequel film to The Maltese Falcon
- The Tequila Mockingbird, a 1969 episode of Get Smart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Maltese Falcon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.