From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Martyr)
|Look up martyr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A martyr is a person who is put to death or endures suffering because of a belief, principle, or cause.
Martyr(s) may also refer to:
- Martyrs (film), a 2008 French horror film
- Martyrs (docudrama), a 2008 Canadian-Serbian feature docudrama film
- Martyrs Bus Service, a bus and coach operator in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Matt Bentley or Martyr, American professional wrestler
- The Martyr (sculpture), by Rodin
- The Martyr (Herman Melville poem), on the assassination of Abraham Lincoln
- The Martyr of Antioch
- Martyr (band), a French Canadian metal band
- Martyr (album), an album by Morning Again
- The Martyr (album), a 2011 free digital download Immortal Technique album
- "The Martyr", 1975 single by the band Wally from Wally (album)
- "Martyr" (song), a song by Depeche Mode
- "Martyr", a song by Fear Factory from Soul of a New Machine
- "Martyr", a song by Soilwork from Sworn to a Great Divide (special editions)
- Christian martyrs
- Martyre (disambiguation)
- Martyrs' Day (disambiguation)
- Martyrs' Square (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Martyr"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.