The McLaren Building
Mclaren in 2012
|Address||46 Priory Queensway, Birmingham, B4 7LR|
|Renovation cost||£7.5 million|
|Floor area||115,000 sq ft|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||Philip Bonham Associates|
McLaren is a 69 metre, 21 storey tall office building in Birmingham, England. Designed by Philip Bonham Associates and built in 1972, it is a thin brown office building and currently the 16th tallest occupied building in Birmingham.
It is situated on the edge of two redevelopment sites to the south and east. Masshouse to the east and Martineau Galleries to the south are due to be redeveloped at some time in the future. The entrance is on Priory Queensway, and near the junction with Moor Street Queensway. During 2009 the building was renovated with its exterior glazing given a fresh look. As at December 2012 the building is 65% occupied.
- Cartwright King - corporate and criminal defence solicitors
- Central and West Birmingham Victim Support
- Driving Standards Agency - the Birmingham Theory Test Centre
- UNISON - public sector trade union
- Bruntwood buy McLaren building, Bruntwood, 2008-03-05, retrieved 14 July 2011
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to McLaren Building, Birmingham.|
|This article about a West Midlands building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|