The Meadows, Castle Rock, Colorado
The Meadows is a master planned community, located in Castle Rock, Colorado along the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. It is approximately 24 miles (39 km) south of Denver and 41 miles (66 km) north of Colorado Springs. The community is interconnected by 24 miles (39 km) of trails and contains 1,100 acres (4.5 km2) of parks and land for public use. Also, located within the community are several schools, churches, playgrounds, ball fields, pools, restaurants and a cultural arts center.
- Clear Sky Elementary School (K-6)
- Meadow View Elementary School (K-6)
- Soaring Hawk Elementary School (K-6)
- Castle Rock Middle School (7-8)
- Castle View High School (9-12)
- Academy Charter School (K-8)
- Aspen View Academy (K-8)
The Meadows is currently made up of twenty neighborhoods. 
Parks and recreation
There are many parks and open spaces within The Meadows.
- Bison Park
- Butterfield Crossing Park
- East Plum Creek Trail
- Native Legend Open Space
- Ridgeline Open Space
- Paintbrush Park
- The Grange Cultural Arts Center
- Wiggly Field Dog Park
- "Elementary School Directory". Douglas County School District RE-1. Retrieved 2010-02-10.
- "Middle School Directory". Douglas County School District RE-1. Retrieved 2010-02-10.
- "High School Directory". Douglas County School District RE-1. Retrieved 2010-02-10.
- "Neighborhoods in The Meadows Castle Rock". Retrieved 2014-08-08.
- The Meadows Castle Rock Homes Information
- The Meadows
- The Meadows Link
- The Meadows on Facebook
- The Meadows on Twitter
- Visit Castle Rock
- Town of Castle Rock
- Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Castle Rock Economic Development Council (CREDCO)