From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up menagerie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Menagerie may refer to:
- The Menagerie (Doctor Who), an original novel written by Martin Day
- The Menagerie (series), a dark fantasy novel series written by Christopher Golden and Thomas E. Sniegoski
- The Glass Menagerie, a play by Tennessee Williams. 
- The Menagerie, a pro wrestling stable
In other cultural fields:
- Menagerie (album), a 1977 album by Bill Withers
- Menagerie (comics), two anti-heroes in the DC Universe
- Menagerie (Image Comics), a superhero member of Dynamo 5, formerly known as Slingshot (comics).
- The Menagerie (Star Trek: The Original Series), the only two-part episode of Star Trek: The Original Series. A menagerie is the main focus of the first, unaired television pilot of Star Trek, a lot of whose footage was reused in this two-part episode. 
- Menagerie, a historical form of keeping wild and exotic animals in human captivity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.