The Merry Widow (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Merry Widow is an operetta by Franz Lehár. The title may also refer to:
- The Merry Widow (ballet), an adaptation of the operetta
- Several film adaptations of Lehár's work:
- The Merry Widow (1918 film), a silent film directed by Michael Curtiz
- The Merry Widow (1925 film), a silent film directed by Erich von Stroheim
- The Merry Widow (1934 film) directed by Ernst Lubitsch
- The Merry Widow (1952 film), directed by Curtis Bernhardt
- The Merry Widow (1962 film), directed by Werner Jacobs
- The Merry Widow (1994 film), a Russia erotic black comedy version
- The Merry Widow (2007 film), a French comedy film
- A television series:
- The Merry Widow (TV series), a French television series which uses the music from the operetta, but not the plot
- Other uses
- Merry widow, a type of corselet
- the nickname of a live Tori Amos version of her song "Professional Widow"
- Merry Widows of Joe Cain, Mardi Gras women's mystic society in Mobile, Alabama
- Thee Merry Widows, a psychobilly band
- Mary Elizabeth Wilson, also known as the Merry widow of Windy Nook
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Merry Widow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.