Middle way (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Middle Way (book))
Middle Way is the term that Siddhartha Gautama used to describe the character of the path he discovered that leads to liberation.
Middle way may also refer to:
- Doctrine of the Mean, a doctrine of Confucianism
- Golden mean (philosophy), the desirable middle between two extremes, one of excess and the other of deficiency
- The Middle Way (Harold Macmillan book), 1938 book on political philosophy by Harold Macmillan
- Sweden: the Middle Way, 1936 book by Marquis Childs
- Via media ("middle road" in Latin), which is frequently associated, among other things, with Anglicanism
- Middleway, West Virginia
- Midway (disambiguation)
- The A4540 Birmingham ring road is known as Middleway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Middle way.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.