The Mistress of Wholesome
The play was directed by Keith Waters and starred Kacie Greenwood, Danielle Y. Eure and Jung Weil. A second production at the OpenStage Theater in Pittsburgh won the Theatre League of Western Pennsylvania's top honors for 2008. The Pittsburgh Post Gazette described the play as "quirky" yet "delectable". It recounts the story of a cardiologist's wife whose husband's mistress and the social worker vetting her for adopting a child arrive at her home on the same afternoon.
- Alexandria Times, May 17, 2008
- Pittsburg Tribune-Review, November 16, 2008
- Pittsburgh Post Gazette, Sept. 13, 2008
- American Theatre, September 2008
- Gridley, Jesse. Lighting up the Stage, Writer's Digest, December 2008, P. 50
|This article on a 2000s play is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|