Monkey King (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Monkey King)
|Look up monkey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Monkey King or Sun Wukong is a main character in the classical Chinese epic novel Journey to the West.
Monkey King may also refer to:
- Monkey King (Marvel Comics)
- Monkey King (horse) (born 2002), New Zealand racehorse
- Monkey King (Taisuke Yamamoto) (born 1986), rapper, CEO and entrepreneur based in Singapore
- The Monkey King (novel), a 1978 novel by Timothy Mo
- The Monkey King (TV miniseries), a 2001 American television mini-series
- The Monkey King (manga), a 2002 dark fantasy manga series
- The Monkey King: Quest for the Sutra, a 2002 Hong Kong and Taiwanese TV series
- The Monkey King (film), a 2013 film
- Havoc in Heaven or The Monkey King, a 1961 & 1964 Chinese two-part animated film
- Monkey King, a 2001 picture book by Ed Young
- The Monkey King's Daughter, a young adult novel series by T. A. DeBonis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.