The Monopoly Game 2
|The Monopoly Game 2|
The Monopoly Game 2 cover art
|Genre(s)||Strategy board game|
Multiplayer (up to four players)
In the background, pretty Belle Époque music is playing as the tournament progress into more difficult games against players who have shrewd bargaining skills and have the increasingly uncanny abililty to differentiate between a good real estate purchase and a move that is not considered to be profitable. It becomes harder to trade with the other players as the more skilled are always looking for the best deals in town.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-05-06.
- "Program size/Series information". Video Game Geek. Retrieved 2010-10-05.
- "Program size" (in Japanese). Review Site. Retrieved 2008-05-06.
- "Japanese title". superfamicom.org. Retrieved 2008-05-06.
- NEW GAMES CROSS REVIEW: ザ・モノポリーゲーム2. Weekly Famicom Tsūshin. No.329. Pg.31. 7 April 1995.
- おオススメ!! ソフト カタログ!!: ザ・モノポリーゲーム2. Weekly Famicom Tsūshin. No.335. Pg.116. 12–19 May 1995.
|This video board game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|