|Directed by||James Bobin|
|Produced by||David Hoberman
|Written by||Nicholas Stoller
The Muppets Studio
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Pictures|
The Muppets...Again! is an upcoming American musical comedy mystery film, directed by James Bobin, written by Bobin and Nicholas Stoller and a semi-sequel to the 2011's The Muppets. David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman who produced the previous film will return, as well as musician Bret McKenzie.
The film has a similar premise to 1981's The Great Muppet Caper.
The idea of this film is that our gang is on this global tour, and we’re selling out these grand theaters all over Europe—in Berlin, Madrid, London—but we sort of get into a little bit of trouble when we run across my Doppelgänger. He’s the world’s number one criminal, Constantine, and he happens to look an awful lot like me. I won’t tell you any more than that, but let’s just say mayhem ensues.
They also visit Dublin, which was one of the last cities to be added to the list.
When asked if Kermit will be doing a dual role when it comes to being asked if he was also playing Constantine, Kermit responded,
No. We talked about putting me in makeup and having me play both roles, but we decided Constantine needed to be a guy who could do a Russian accent. And, you know, I'm a pretty accomplished actor and all, but besides The Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island films, I've only really ever played myself. The great thing is, I have like 3,000 relatives back in the swamp, so it was quite easy to find a frog who could play Constantine.
- Ricky Gervais as Dominic "Number Two", Constantine's sidekick who has dubious intentions
- Tina Fey as Nadya, a Russian GULAG officer
- Ty Burrell as Jean Pierre Napoleon, a French Interpol inspector 
Cameo guest stars 
- Dexter Fletcher as TBA
- Tom Hiddleston as "Great Escapo"
- Frank Langella as TBA
- Ray Liotta as TBA
- Josh Pence as TBA
- Til Schweiger as TBA
- Peter Serafinowicz as TBA
- Danny Trejo as TBA
- Usher as TBA
- Christoph Waltz as TBA
Muppet Performers 
- Steve Whitmire as Kermit the Frog, Beaker, Rizzo the Rat, Statler
- Eric Jacobson as Miss Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Animal, Sam the Eagle
- Dave Goelz as The Great Gonzo, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Waldorf, Zoot, Beauregard
- Bill Barretta as The Swedish Chef, Rowlf the Dog, Dr. Teeth, Pepe the King Prawn, Bobo the Bear
- David Rudman as Scooter, Janice
- Matt Vogel as Floyd Pepper, Camilla the Chicken, Lew Zealand, Sweetums, Crazy Harry, Robin the Frog
- Peter Linz as Walter
- Louise Gold as Annie Sue
In March 2012, after the critical and commercial success of the The Muppets, Walt Disney Studios negotiated a deal with James Bobin and Nicholas Stoller to direct and write, respectively, an eighth installment. Disney green-lit the film on April 24, 2012. Production on principal photography began in January 2013, at London's Pinewood Studios in Iver, Buckinghamshire. Jason Segel, co-writer and star of the previous film, declined any involvement with the eighth entry, citing that he had accomplished his ambition of bringing the characters to the forefront with the 2011 film.
James Bobin said that the film was "a tip of the hat to the old-school crime capers of the ’60s, but featuring a frog, a pig, a bear and a dog—no panthers, even pink ones—along with the usual Muppet-y mix of mayhem, music and laughs".
Eve Stewart, the production designer on the film, let slip that she is working on a scene where Kermit and Miss Piggy get married again, at the Tower of London. In addition to the United Kingdom, filming also took place on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles, to recreate the previous film's ending.
- Rottenberg, Josh (30 January 2013). "A first look at the Muppets sequel, 'Muppets...Again!' -- EXCLUSIVE". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- Brodesser-Akner, Claude (March 1, 2012). "New Muppets Movie Going Ahead, But Without Jason Segel As a Writer". Vulture. Retrieved 2013-01-18.
- Vejvoda, Jim (March 1, 2012). "No Jason Segel for Muppets Sequel". IGN. Retrieved 2013-01-18.
- "Ricky Gervais confirms that he will star in 'The Muppets' sequel". NME. 20 December 2012. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- Miller, Daniel; Kit, Borys (31 October 2012). "Christoph Waltz in Negotiations to Star in 'The Muppets' Sequel (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- Weintraub, Steve. "THE MUPPETS Sequel Update: Filming Begins in Late January at Pinewood Studios in London; Bret McKenzie Writing New Songs". Collider. Retrieved 7 November 2012.
- Lussier, Germaine. "Sequel Bits: Fast and Furious 6, Star Trek 3, Muppets 2, Catching Fire, Legend of Conan". /Film. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- Fritz, Ben (14 January 2013). "Disney cancels 'Little Mermaid 3-D,' dates 'Pirates 5' for 2015". The Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 14 January 2013.
- "'Pirates Of The Caribbean 5,' 'The Muppets 2,' Secret Brad Bird Movie & More Set For Disney". The Huffington Post. 14 January 2013. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- Schaefer, Sandy. "Disney Eying Comedy Caper ‘Muppets’ Sequel For 2013 Release". Screen Rant. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- Zakarin, Jordan (30 January 2013). "Disney Reveals Muppet Movie Sequel's Name and Synopsis". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- "Tina Fey In 'Muppets' Sequel: Golden Globes Host To Play Russian Prison Guard". The Huffington Post. 9 January 2013. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- Hayes, Britt. "‘Muppets 2′ Casts Ricky Gervais to Replace Jason Segel". Screencrush. Retrieved 16 December 2012.
- Kit, Borys (8 January 2013). "Tina Fey in Talks to Join Disney's 'Muppets' Sequel (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- Kit, Borys (7 December 2012). "Ty Burrell to Star in Disney's 'Muppets' Sequel (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 18 January 2013.
- Connelly, Brendon. "Tom Hiddleston Is The Great Escapo In The Muppets… Again". Bleeding Cool. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- "Frank Langella Is Cleveland Browns Owner In 'Draft Day'". Deadline.com (April 16, 2013).
- Sneider, Jeff (22 January 2013). "Liotta reunites with 'Muppets' for sequel". Variety. Retrieved 23 January 2013.
- . Collider.com http://collider.com/christoph-waltz-django-unchained-muppet-sequel-interview/219677/. Retrieved 29 December 2012. Missing or empty
- Eisenberg, Eric (15 February 2013). "Liotta reunites with 'Muppets' for sequel". Cinema Blend. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- Cheirif, Samantha. "Christoph Waltz Talks DJANGO UNCHAINED, Deleted Scenes and THE MUPPET Sequel; Reveals He Might be Doing a Cameo and Dancing with Miss Piggy". Collider.com. Retrieved 29 December 2012.
- "The Muppets ... Again Will Have Gold", Toughpigs.com, accessed February 28, 2013; and Empire magazine, April 2013 p. 28
- McClintock, Pamela (April 24, 2012). "CinemaCon 2012: Pixar Announces New Latin-Themed Project, Disney Plans 'Muppets 2'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved January 18, 2013.
- "FIRST LOOK: Disney’s ‘The Muppets…Again!’ Kicks Off Production in London". Disney Movies Blog. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- Beard, Lanford (5 March 2012). "Jason Segel not involved in 'Muppets' sequel". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 19 January 2013.
- Maytum, Matt (30 January 2013). "First official images from sequel The Muppets... Again!". Total Film. Retrieved 30 January 2013.
- Puchko, Kristy (12 February 2013). "Miss Piggy Finally Getting Married In The Muppets... Again!". Cinema Blend. Retrieved 12 February 2013.
- Shaw-Williams, H. (10 May 2013). "‘The Muppets… Again!’ Set Photos – Jason Segel’s Character Returning?". ScreenRant. Retrieved 16 May 2013.
- The Muppets... Again! at the Internet Movie Database
- The Muppets... Again! at Box Office Mojo
- The Muppets...Again! at Muppet Wiki