The Mutual Fund Show
|Key people||Adam Bold, Host|
The Mutual Fund Show is an American talk radio program and is the first national program covering primarily mutual fund investments. The show started in 1998 on KMBZ 980 AM in Kansas City, MO, and now airs in multiple markets nationwide. The Mutual Fund Show is an hour-long show with Adam Bold presenting his opinions and answering callers’ questions. Concepts related to the general stock market, economy, investments and Bold’s investment philosophy are covered on the show.
As host, Bold takes listeners’ questions and provides insight on mutual funds, annuities, 401(k) plans, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), and exchange-traded funds (ETFs), and features interviews with special guests from the financial industry.
Bold is a Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC), a designation awarded by the College for Financial Planning, and a Certified Fund Specialist (CFS), a certification awarded by the Institute of Business and Finance.
In 2012 co-hosts Denny Smith and son Andy took the leading role, with Adam Bold offering commentary a couple times a week, such as the feature 'The Bold Truth'
The Mutual Fund Show is broadcast in more than 60 markets nationwide. The show’s complete schedule can be found on its Web site, MutualFundShow.com. Previous episodes of the show can also be heard on the Web site  or by podcast.
- "Bold idea changes face of investing in mutual funds". Kansas City Business Journal.
- "On-Air Schedule". MutualFundShow.com. Retrieved July 21, 2011.
- "Articles by Bold, Adam". USNews.com. Retrieved November 10, 2010.
- "Corporate". MutualFundStore.com.
- "Recent Shows". MutualFundshow.com. Retrieved July 21, 2011.
- "Your Host". MutualFundStore.com. Retrieved July 21, 2011.
- "The Mutual Fund Show On-Air Schedule". MutualFundShow.com.