The Nectarine No. 9
|The Nectarine No. 9|
|Associated acts||The Fire Engines
The Sexual Objects
|Past members||Davy Henderson
The Nectarine No. 9 was an indie band from Edinburgh, Scotland. Formed by former Fire Engines frontman Davy Henderson in 1991, the band's music has been described as "dark, moody and brilliant" "noisy guitar rock" with "quirky rhythms". The Nectarine No. 9 released several albums throughout the 1990s and 2000s, and recorded seven John Peel sessions.
- A Sea with Three Stars (1992)
- Niagara Falls (Shake, 1995)
- Guitar Thieves (Nighttracks/Postcard Records, 1995)
- Saint Jack (Postcard, 1995)
- Its Just The Way Things Are Joe, Its Just The Way Things Are (Creeping Bent, 1998)
- Fried for Blue Material (Creeping Bent, 1999)
- Received, Transgressed and Transmitted (Beggars Banquet, 2001)
- Society is a Carnivorous Flower (Beggars Banquet, 2003)
- I Love Total Destruction (Beggars Banquet, 2004)
- Cox, Tom (1999-05-07). "Low life, high culture". Pop: The Nectarine No 9. Guardian.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
- Stewart, Mason. "Nectarine No. 9 > Biography". Allmusic.com. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
- "Nectarine No. 9". Keeping it Peel. bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2008-09-24.
|This article on a United Kingdom band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|