From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Newsroom)
A newsroom is the place where journalists work to gather news to be published.
Newsroom may also refer to:
- The Newsroom, an archive and visitor centre in London operated by The Guardian and The Observer newspapers
- Newsroom (BBC programme), the BBC2 channel's main news programme which ran from 1964 to 1973
- The Newsroom (Canadian TV series), a Canadian television comedy-drama series created by Ken Finkleman which ran from 1996 – 2005
- CNN Newsroom, an American news program on CNN/US which began in 2006
- America's Newsroom, an American news/talk program on Fox News Channel which began in 2007
- The Newsroom (U.S. TV series), an American drama television series created and principally written by Aaron Sorkin which began in 2012
- SPIE Newsroom, a technical news website launched in March 2006 and operated by SPIE
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.