The No Mercy Man
|The No Mercy Man|
|Directed by||Daniel Vance|
|Produced by||Bill Coker
Paul Rubey Johnson
|Written by||Daniel Vance
Richard X. Slattery
|Music by||Don Vincent|
|Edited by||George Jay Nicholson|
|Distributed by||Cannon Film Distributors|
|Running time||91 minutes|
The No Mercy Man (also known as Bad Man, Trained to Kill, and Trained to Kill USA) is a 1973 action film starring Sid Haig, Rockne Tarkington, Ron Thompson, Steve Sandor, Mike Lane, Richard X. Slattery and directed by Daniel Vance.
A Vietnam veteran has trouble adjusting to civilian life and is then forced to deal with a gang of violent youths.
- "The New York Times". The New York Times. Retrieved 2012-01-05.
- "TV Guide". TV Guide. Retrieved 2012-01-15.
- "Quentin Tarantino's March Programming For The New Beverly". Ain't It Cool News. 2011-02-25.
- "Around Town: Catherine Deneuve, Outfest Fusion, world cinema and a tribute to Chris Morris at L.A. revival houses". The Los Angeles Times. 2011-03-03.
- John Scott Lewinski (2010-02-18). "Quentin Tarantino saves L.A. theater". The Hollywood Reporter.
|This article about an action thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|