The One Minute Manager
|Genre||Business / Self-help / Motivational|
|Publisher||William Morrow & Co|
The brief volume tells a story, recounting three techniques of an effective manager: one-minute goals, one-minute praisings and one-minute reprimands. Each of these takes only a minute but is purportedly of lasting benefit.
It was followed by a series of sequels, including Leadership and the One Minute Manager, by Ken Blanchard, Patricia Zigarmi and Drea Zigarmi, which laid out Blanchard's Situational Leadership II concept.
- Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson (1998)
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni (2002)
- The Traveler’s Gift
- Surviving your Serengeti by Stefan Swanepoel (2011)
- The One Minute Manager at KennethBlanchard.com
- Book review by Eric Spamer, Bruin Leaders Project, UCLA
- The One Minute Manager® Essentials at KennethBlanchard.com
- Kenneth H. Blanchard, Patricia Zigarmi, and Drea Zigarmi. Leadership and the One Minute Manager: Increasing Effectiveness through Situational Leadership. New York: Morrow, 1985.
- kenblanchard.com - homepage of The Ken Blanchard Companies
- Blanchard's Situational Leadership II Model
|This article about a book on business is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|