The Orchard Residences
|The Orchard Residences|
|Alternative names||Orchard Turn|
|Location||238 Orchard Road, Singapore|
|Owner||Orchard Turn Developments Pte Ltd|
|Management||Orchard Turn Developments Pte Ltd|
|Roof||218 m (715 ft)|
|Floor count||56, including 4 basement floors|
|Floor area||125,000 m2 (1,350,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Orchard Turn Developments Pte Ltd (A joint venture company between CapitaLand and Sun Hung Kai Properties)|
|Number of units||177|
The Orchard Residences, a 56-storey, 218 m (715 ft), high-rise residential condominium, completed in 2010 is the residential component of an integrated retail and residential development by Orchard Turn Developments Pte Ltd, a joint venture between CapitaLand and Sun Hung Kai Properties.
Located along the prime shopping district of Singapore on Orchard Road. The tower is the tallest building along the shopping district, and has 175 residential units from the ninth to the 54th floor, with four penthouse apartments. During the first phase of the sale, 98 units were sold for an average of S$3213 per sq ft.
- The Orchard Residences at Emporis
- The Orchard Residences at SkyscraperPage
- Adrian Lim (16 July 2007). "New Malls on the block: ION Orchard and Orchard Central". Asiaone News. Retrieved 21 March 2012.
- ION Orchard website
- The Orchard Residences website
- 360 X 360 degrees interactive VR of the ION Orchard Building