|Written by||Zig Gauthier|
|Directed by||Casey Brumels|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||23 (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Zig Gauthier
|Original channel||Cartoon Network|
|Original release||June 17 – October 30, 2009|
The Othersiders is an American paranormal reality television series that premiered on June 17, 2009, on the Cartoon Network. The program follows a group of five teenagers who are interested in the paranormal and explore reportedly haunted sites to discover any paranormal activity. Aimed for a teen audience, it has a similar concept as Ghost Hunters. The series is part of the Cartoon Network programming block CN Real. The second season of The Othersiders premiered on October 7, 2009.
- Jackie, researcher- the one who gets info on where they go
- KC, case manager- the person who decides the place they go to
- Riley, lead investigator- the one who supplies the staff
- Sam, group webmaster- posts the videos and info they learned from them going to the place
- Zack, tech manager- supplies the staff with the technology
- Lloyd, Robert (June 17, 2009). "Cartoon Network's new reality shows, kid style". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 11 February 2010.
|This Cartoon Network-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|