|Written by||Zig Gauthier|
|Directed by||Casey Brumels|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||23 (List of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Zig Gauthier
|Original channel||Cartoon Network|
|Original run||June 17, 2009– October 30, 2009|
The Othersiders is an American paranormal reality television series that premiered on June 17, 2009, on the Cartoon Network. The program follows a group of five teenagers who are interested in the paranormal and explore reportedly haunted sites to discover any paranormal activity. Aimed for a teen audience, it has a similar concept as Ghost Hunters. The series is part of the Cartoon Network programming block CN Real. The second season of The Othersiders premiered on October 7, 2009.
The show ended in 2010 due to low ratings.
- Jackie, researcher- the one who gets info on where they go
- KC, case manager- the person who decides the place they go to
- Riley, lead investigator- the one who supplies the staff
- Sam, group webmaster- posts the videos and info they learned from them going to the place
- Zack, tech manager- supplies the staff with the technology
- Lloyd, Robert (June 17, 2009). "Cartoon Network's new reality shows, kid style". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 11 February 2010.
|This Cartoon Network-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|