From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the plot device in the novels of Hannu Rajaniemi, see The Quantum Thief.
|Directed by||Charles Giblyn|
|Written by||George Bronson Howard
Harry G. Stafford
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
The Oubliette is a 1914 American silent drama film directed by Charles Giblyn, featuring Murdock MacQuarrie and Lon Chaney. This film and By the Sun's Rays are two of Chaney's earliest surviving films.
- Murdock MacQuarrie as François Villon
- Pauline Bush as Philippa de Annonay
- Lon Chaney as Chevalier Bertrand de la Payne
- Doc Crane as King Louis XI
- Chester Withey as Colin
- Agnes Vernon
- "New York Times: The Oubliette". NY Times. Retrieved 2008-06-19.
- The Oubliette at the Internet Movie Database
- The short film The Oubliette is available for free download at the Internet Archive [more]
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a short silent drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|