The Outer Limits
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Outer Limits (TV series))
|Look up the outer limits in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Outer Limits or Outer Limits may refer to:
- The Outer Limits (1963 TV series), a black-and-white science fiction series that aired from 1963 to 1965
- The Outer Limits (1995 TV series), a revival of the older series that aired from 1995 to 2002
- The Outer Limits: Flight of Fear, former name of an enclosed launched roller coaster built at two Cedar Fair parks
- Outer Limits (band), a Japanese progressive rock band
- The Outer Limits (band), 1960s English band
- The Outer Limits (album), a 1993 Voivod album
- The Outer Limits (double act), featuring Nigel Planer and Peter Richardson, later members of The Comic Strip
- "Outer Limits", the original title of the 1963 surf rock instrumental "Out of Limits" by The Marketts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.