|Producer(s)||Akihiko Tokue, Shukuo Ishikawa|
|Designer(s)||Masateru Umeda, Miki Maemori, Taro Okamoto|
|Programmer(s)||Yoshiyuki Honda, Toshiharu Hijita, Koichi Motokoide|
|Artist(s)||Akira Usukura,Hideaki Ito|
|Release date(s)||March 1995|
|Arcade system||Namco System NB-1|
|CPU||68EC020 (@ 24.192 Mhz), M37702 (@ 16.128 Mhz)|
|Sound||C352 (@ 16.128 Mhz)|
The Outfoxies (アウトフォクシーズ) is a 1995 arcade game by Namco that depicted several professional hitmen secretly set against each other by a held-in-common client "Mr. Acme". Acme and his wife had hired each of them to assassinate a wealthy art collector, then arranged for them to kill each other to ultimately avoid having to pay their fee.
- John Smith: An average man who is willing to do anything for money, no matter how simple (such as babysitting), or how risky (such as instigating a revolution). He fights at a skyscraper where he sets a bomb.
- Betty Doe: An entrepreneur who desperately needs a source of financial capital for her business ventures, which include contract killing. She fights at an aquarium where there are lethal sea animals and she has set a bomb there.
- Bernard White: A bio-engineer who lost his hand during an experiment gone wrong. As a result, he had it replaced with a prosthetic steel hand. He fights on a train traveling the Rocky Mountains.
- Eve: A former movie actress who has turned to thievery in order to support her extravagant lifestyle. She also has a pet iguana which aids her in her thefts. She fights at a circus where she would make her appearance.
- Professor Ching: A genius scientist who, despite being paraplegic, fights with a self-designed wheelchair along with his talents in martial arts. The stage he fights at is a lab where he is constructing weapons.
- Dweeb: A chimpanzee who is the only assassin who works for bananas. He is also the son of a famous chimp known as "Mr. Happy". Dweeb fights on a military plane where he plans to steal munitions.
- Danny and Demi: Former conjoined twins who were separated following a near-fatal accident. Despite being separated, the two have a lethal mentality. They fight on a ship bound for Europe.
The gameplay has you thrown into a particular hitman's home turf and you must use every weapon imaginable as well as anything you can find in the environment (including the environment itself) to try to kill your competitor. Weapons can be typical like a rocket launcher or machine gun or absurd like a clown cannon or a bowl of hot soup. Despite dealing with a competition about murder, the game has a levity to it in all aspects.
The levels are also a star part of this game as they are varied and, in many cases, will begin to collapse as time goes on. This means that if the player doesn't kill his competition in a set amount of time the level will literally start crumbling around you. The levels take place in various interactive locations, involving inside a plane, a moving train, an office building or even at the circus.
Victor Entertainment released a limited-edition soundtrack album for this game (The Outfoxies : Namco Game Sound Express Vol.20 - VICL-15042) on 21/06/1995.