The Oxford Companion to Philosophy
The first edition
|Published||1995 (Oxford University Press)|
|Pages||1009 (1995 edition)
1056 (2005 edition)
|ISBN||0-19-866132-0 (1995 edition)
0-19-926479-1 (2005 edition)
The Oxford Companion to Philosophy is a reference work in philosophy edited by Ted Honderich and published by Oxford University Press in 1995. A second edition was published in 2005 and included some 300 new entries. The new edition has over 2,200 entries and 291 contributors in 1,080 pages.
- Honderich, Ted (ed.). The Oxford Companion to Philosophy (New York: Oxford University Press, 1995) ISBN 0-19-866132-0
- Honderich, Ted (ed.). The Oxford Companion to Philosophy (Second Edition) (New York: Oxford University Press, 2005) ISBN 978-0-19-926479-7
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2009)|
- Spurrett, David (Nov 1996). "Book review: The Oxford Companion to Philosophy". South African Journal of Philosophy 15 (4): 159. 9701313589.
- "The Oxford companion to philosophy, 2d ed". Reference & Research Book News. November 1, 2005.
- "The Oxford Companion to Philosophy". Contemporary Review. July 1, 2005.
- The OUP page for the Oxford Companion to Philosophy's second edition
|This article about a philosophy-related book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|