|Location||6161 Delmar Blvd., St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Capacity||1,000 - 2,300|
|Opened||October 19, 2000|
The Pageant, sometimes called The Pageant Concert NightClub, is a music venue in the Delmar Loop district. It sits on the western edge of Saint Louis, Missouri, just east of the University City part of the Loop.
The Pageant is St. Louis' premier midsize venue, with ample space for the audience and stage room and lighting options for performers. It hosts touring national acts in pop, indie rock, hip-hop, jazz, blues, and more. In 2008, the Pageant sold more tickets than all but three other clubs in the world, according to Pollstar.
The venue has a main concert hall; the Halo Bar, a wet bar and smaller stage for smaller performances; and Suite 100, a retail shop that sells concert merchandise. It is one of the area's few handicapped-accessible venues.
Named for a long-demolished movie theatre that sat three blocks to the east on Delmar Boulevard, the Pageant has a facade and marquee whose bright colors and neon lights are designed to evoke a classic movie theater.
- Thursday, 5/22/2014 - Danity Kane, No Filter Tour
- Saturday, 9/20/2014 - Spoon, EMA
- Monday, 9/21/2014 - Jordan Knight, Nick Carter
- February 10, 2015 - Less Than Jake - Reel Big Fish - Authority Zero
- April 16, 2015 - NPR's Ask Me Another
- April 24, 2015 - Sleater-Kinney - THEESatisfaction
- July 14, 2015 - Meghan Trainor - The MTrain Tour
- "The Pageant Info". The Pageant Official Website. Retrieved April 17, 2015.
- "The Pageant - St. Louis Music Venues - St. Louis - Skinker/DeBaliviere". Riverfront Times. Retrieved 2009-10-18.
- "Pollstar’s Top 100 Clubs 2008". Retrieved 2012-03-16.
- "The Pageant Concert Nightclub Information: Reviews, Map, Calendar - STLtoday.com". Saint Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved 2009-10-18.
- Bruce Matlock (2009-05-03). "Where We Live The Pageant/Delmar Loop - St. Louis, MO". Consequence of Sound. Retrieved 2009-11-09.
- "The Bangles @ The Pageant". The Pageant. Retrieved 2015-04-21.
- Kevin C. Johnson (2012-04-26). "Evanescence brings trademark sound to the Pageant". St. Louis Post Dispatch. Retrieved 2015-04-21.
- "Less Than Jake & Reel Big Fish". The Pageant. Retrieved 2015-04-21.
- "Ask Me Another". The Pageant. Retrieved 2015-04-21.
- "Sleater-Kinney". The Pageant. Retrieved 2015-04-21.