The Pan Pacific Singapore
|Pan Pacific Singapore|
|Location||Raffles Boulevard, Downtown Core, Central, Singapore|
|Owner||Pan Pacific Hotels|
1 below ground
|Lifts/elevators||4 interior and 4 exterior|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||John Portman & Associates
DP Architects Pte Ltd
|Number of rooms||790 rooms and suites|
Pan Pacific Singapore (Chinese: 新加坡泛太平洋酒店) is a hotel located in Marina Centre, Singapore, and operated by the Pan Pacific Hotels and Resorts. With 38 floors, it is the tallest among the three hotels which are part of the Marina Square development, the other two being the Marina Mandarin Singapore and The Oriental Singapore. The hotel has 790 rooms and suites, arranged around an atrium extending 35 floors of the building, touted as the tallest in Southeast Asia.
The hotel was renovated in 2005 and again in 2012 and it features a lounge in the atrium.
Restaurants and bars
Located within Pan Pacific Hotel, there are a total of 8 restaurants and bars in the hotel. Listed below are the names and location of the outlets.
- First floor
- Atrium is located at the heart of the hotel. Atrium has a 22m long bar and seating pods over a pool in the lobby.
- Pacific Marketplace is both a café and a gourmet grocery. It has a counter offering pastries and home-made sausages and ham.
- Third floor
- Edge - Food Theatre The international buffet restaurant serving nosh from around the region and the pacific rim.
- Rang Mahal the Indian restaurant serving food from the different regions of India.
- Hai Tien Lo the Cantonese restaurant serving Cantonese food.
- Fourth floor
- Keyaki the Japanese restaurant which is on the fourth floor of the hotel with a Japanese styled garden with a Koi fish pond surrounding the restaurant.
- Poolside is an al fresco concept restaurant located in close proximity to the pool and spa.
The hotel completed its 4 month Transformation and had a soft opening on 31 August 2012. The hotel has since been in full operation as of October 2012
Level 37 of this hotel was renamed as Level 38 and Hai Tien Lo restaurant gave up its place at the top of the hotel and moved down to Level 3. The Pacific Club which is the hotel's club lounge has since replaced the restaurant's former location.
The hotel has 8 elevators in total, 4 on the inside and 4 on the outside. The exterior lifts are able to access the Pacific Club Lounge for guests on Level 38 and give views of the Singapore streets.
|Interior||1 - 22|
|Exterior||1 - 4, 22 - 38|
|1||Main Reception, Concierge, The Atrium, Pacific Marketplace, Pacific Ballrooms||Interior/Exterior Elevator (Public Area)|
|2||Ocean Ballrooms||Interior/Exterior Elevator (Public Area)|
|3||Edge - Food Theatre, Rang Mahal Indian Cuisine, Hai Tien Lo||Interior/Exterior Elevator (Public Area)|
|4||Swimming Pool, Fitness centre, St. Gregory Spa, Outdoor tennis courts, Keyaki Japanese Restaurant||Interior/Exterior Elevator (Public Area)|
|5 - 21||Deluxe Rooms||Interior Elevator|
|22||Pacific Centre (Business Centre)||Interior Elevator (Room card required)/Exterior Elevator|
|23 - 35||Panoramic Rooms/Harbour Studio/Presidential Suite/City Suite/Skyline Suite||Exterior Elevator|
|38||Pacific Club Lounge||Exterior Elevator|
- The Pan Pacific Singapore at Emporis
- The Pan Pacific Singapore at SkyscraperPage
- The Pan Pacific Singapore at Structurae
- Aun Koh, Susan Leong (2006), Singapore chic, Archipelago Press, ISBN 981-4155-74-8
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Pan Pacific Singapore.|