The Party: The Secret World of China's Communist Rulers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cover of the 2010 first edition.
|Media type||Print (Hardback)|
The Party: The Secret World of China's Communist Rulers is a book written by Richard McGregor, a former bureau chief of the Financial Times in China. It was published by Penguin Books on June 25, 2010.
- "Book Description". HarperCollins Publishers. 2010. Retrieved 11 Dec 2010.
- Richard McGregor's 'The Party' reveals the secret world of China's communists
- Market Maoism, reviewed by Isabel Hilton on New Statesman
- Lowly Institute Distinguished Speaker Series - Richard McGregor MP3(21 MB)
- The Morning Interview: Mornings with Margaret Throsby MP3
- Conversation with NY Times January 21, 2011 Book Chat on The Party
- Google Book's link to The Party
- Washington Post review
- The Daily Beast.com review of The Party July 23, 2010
|This article about a political book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a non-fiction book on Chinese history is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|