The Peninsula (newspaper)
|Founder(s)||Dar Al Sharq|
|Sister newspapers||Al Sharq|
'The Peninsula' is a daily English language newspaper published in Qatar. The Peninsula is currently among the leading newspapers in the state of Qatar with its major competitors being the Gulf Times, the Qatar Chronicle and the Qatar Tribune.
The Peninsula was launched in 1996 by Dar Al Sharq, leading media house which publishes among others the Arabic daily Al Sharq. The company is headed by Khalid bin Thani Al Thani, a member of the ruling family.
- "Qatar" (PDF). Publicitas. Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- A Review of Qatar Newspapers
- "Dar Al Sharq". The Peninsula. Retrieved 19 September 2013.
- Qatar Mineral & Mining Sector Investment and Business Guide. USA International Business Publications. 7 February 2007. p. 246. ISBN 978-1-4330-4080-1. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
- "Board of Directors". Qatari Businessmen Association. Retrieved 11 September 2014.
|This Qatar-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|