|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2013)
The Person and the Challenges is a biannual peer-reviewed academic journal that was established in 2011. It is published by the Pontifical University of John Paul II in Cracow, Faculty of Theology, Section in Tarnów. The focus of the journal is the international exchange of ideas, evaluations, reports and studies on the person and contemporary challenges and the human dignity in the field of theology, education, canon law and social studies. The founder and current editor-in-chief is Józef Stala. Articles are in German, English, French, Italian and Spanish.
- ^ The Faculty of Theology, Section in Tarnów, of the Pontifical University of John Paul II in Cracow. The Person and the Challenges. Volume 1 (2011) 1, ISSN 2083-8018
- ^ http://www.wt.diecezja.tarnow.pl/index.php/the-person-and-the-challenges/30-the-person-and-the-challenges/56-the-person-and-the-challenges-english
- ^ http://upjp2.edu.pl/strona/fsb85xjhhe
- ^ http://journals.indexcopernicus.com/passport.php?id=9364
- ^ http://www1.bg.us.edu.pl/bazy/czasopisma/czasop_full.asp?id=3752
- ^ http://ezb.uni-regensburg.de/?2693416