From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Pianist (film))
|Look up pianist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pianist is one who plays the piano.
Pianist may also refer to:
- The Pianist (memoir), by Władysław Szpilman, a Polish-Jewish musician who survived the Holocaust
- La Pianiste (2001 film), a French-language film by Michael Haneke, also known as The Piano Teacher
- The Pianist (1998 film), a Catalan-language film directed by Mario Gas, titled El Pianista in Catalan
- The Pianist (1991 film), a Canadian film directed by Claude Gagnon
- The Pianist (painting) - a portrait of Stanley Addicks by Thomas Eakins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pianist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.