The Piano Teacher
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Piano Teacher (disambiguation))
The Piano Teacher may refer to
- The Piano Teacher (Jelinek novel), a 1983 novel by Elfriede Jelinek
- The Piano Teacher (film) a 2001 film, based on the Jelinek novel
- The Piano Teacher (Lee novel), a 2009 novel by Janice Y. K. Lee
- The Piano Teacher (Tanenbaum book), a nonfiction book by Robert K. Tanenbaum about convicted killer Charles Yukl
- Piano teacher, a private or classroom instructor of piano performance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.