The Pink Panther: Passport to Peril
|Passport to Peril|
Simon & Schuster Inc.
|Series||The Pink Panther|
Passport to Peril is a 1996 adventure computer game that teaches children about six different countries with the Pink Panther. Countries Pink visits are: England, Egypt, China, Bhutan, India and Australia.
The game has been dubbed into a several different languages.
Pink is sent to Camp ChillyWawa, a summer camp for gifted children, to protect the kids, but soon after he arrives, they start acting strangely, and contradictory to their nature. Pink now has to travel across the globe, followed by shady representatives of the "Better Camping Bureau", in order to solve the mystery and bring everything back to order.
- "The Pink Panther Passport to Peril". Giant Bomb. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- "The Pink Panther Passport to Peril Video Game for PC / Windows". Gamepressure.com. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- "Pink Panther's Passport to Peril Information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- "The Pink Panther: Passport to Peril for Windows (1996)". MobyGames. Retrieved 5 January 2012.
- "Release Data: The Pink Panther: Hokus Pokus Pink". GameFAQs. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|