The Politician (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Politician may refer to
- a politician
- The Politician, a play published in 1655
- The Politician, a 1963 book by Robert Welch, founder of the John Birch Society
- The Politician, a 2010 book about the US Presidential candidate John Edwards
- "Politician", a song by Cream from their 1968 album Wheels of Fire
- SS Politician, a ship whose sinking inspired Whisky Galore!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Politician.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.