Prime Minister (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Prime Minister)
The prime minister is the most senior member of the cabinet in a parliamentary system of government.
It may also refer to:
- The Prime Minister (novel), a novel by Anthony Trollope
- The Prime Minister (film), a biography of former British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli
- Prime Minister (TV series) (also known as Ekipa), a 2007 Polish political drama
- Prime Minister (band), a Russian band
- Prime Minister (rapper), a Christian rap/hip-hop artist
- Prime Minister (Little Britain), a Little Britain character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.