Youth Business Scotland
Youth Business Scotland is a registered charity (number SC007066) that funds and supports young people to startup and grow a business. It provides advice and financial support for young people between 18 and 25 who would like to start their own business. It is one of The Prince's Charities.
Youth Business Scotland was formed in 2012 by the merger of The Prince’s Trust Scotland and sister charity The Prince's Trust Youth Business Scotland (formerly The Prince’s Scottish Youth Business Trust; PSYBT). The Prince’s Trust Scotland had been established in 2000 when The Prince’s Trust was devolved into English, Northern Ireland, Scottish and Welsh organisations. PSYBT had been established in 1989 by Charles, Prince of Wales.
- www.psybt.org.uk - official site
- Williamson, Mark (November 7, 2011). "Funding pot for youth businesses to double". The Herald (Glasgow). Retrieved July 5, 2012.
- "Start-up numbers soar with Prince's Trust help". business7.co.uk. January 22, 2010. Retrieved July 5, 2012.
- Smith, Mark (August 9, 2006). "Young Scots rarely think of starting own business". The Herald (Glasgow). Retrieved July 5, 2012.
- "Prince's trust offers pointers for young entrepreneurs". The Scotsman. January 16, 2006. Retrieved July 5, 2012.
- Smith, Mark (November 28, 2001). "Prince among aftercare advisors". The Herald (Glasgow). (subscription required)
- "Prince's Scottish Youth Business Trust has helped two Scottish groups, Wholefood and Sweet Nothing and Suits and Troops get on their feet". The Herald (Glasgow). June 9, 1998.
- "Putting its trust in new ventures". The Scotsman. October 2, 2003. Retrieved July 5, 2012.
- "About PSYBT | Prince's Scottish Youth Business Trust". psybt.org.uk. Retrieved July 5, 2012.
- "Celebrating 100 of the best PSYBT supported businesses". psybt.org.uk. Retrieved July 9, 2012.
|This article about an organisation in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a charitable organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|