The Promenade at Sagemore
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2009)|
The Promenade at Sagemore is a large regional shopping mall located in the Marlton section of Evesham Township, in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States, leased by Kravco Simon. Opened in 2001, The Promenade is an open-air lifestyle center with high-end stores and a selection of casual and sit-down dining alternatives. The mall offers 1,242 parking spots and is anchored by L. L. Bean. The mall has a gross leasable area of 272,000 ft².
The Promenade at Sagemore has nearly one mile of frontage on Route 73 in Evesham Township at about a mile south of Route 70. The mall is 3½ miles south of the New Jersey Turnpike via Route 73 and 3¾ miles from Interstate 295. The mall is also accessible from County Route 544 (Marlton Parkway) and Brick Road.
Population and average household income are 153,400 people with a $85,780 average household income within a 5-mile radius and within a 10-mile radius, 602,000 people with $67,000 average household income. The average age of the customer is 36.
- International Council of Shopping Centers: The Promenade at Sagemore. Accessed September 21, 2006.
- The Promenade at Sagemore
- Kravco Simon Properties: The Promenade at Sagemore
- Development at The Promenade at Sagemore
- International Council of Shopping Centers: The Promenade at Sagemore