The Punisher War Zone
|The Punisher War Zone|
|Publication date||vol. 1
March 1992 – July 1995
February – March 2009
|Number of issues||vol. 1
41 plus 2 Annuals
The first installment of the series ran for 41 issues with two 64-page annuals. Multiple writers contributed to this series during its three-year run from 1992 to 1995. The series served mainly as a vehicle for longtime Marvel artist John Romita, Jr., who had returned to Marvel after a lengthy hiatus from drawing a monthly title. In 2009, Marvel published a 6-issue limited series under the same title. The storyline was called "The Resurrection of Ma Gnucci".
- The Punisher: War Zone, Vol. 1 (collects The Punisher War Zone #1-6), September 2002, ISBN 978-0-7851-0923-5
- The Punisher: Barbarian with a Gun (collects The Punisher War Zone #26-30), November 2008, ISBN 978-0-7851-3428-2
- The Punisher: River of Blood (collects The Punisher War Zone #31-36), December 2005, ISBN 978-0-7851-1542-7
- Punisher: War Zone - The Resurrection of Ma Gnucci (collects Punisher: War Zone vol. 2, #1-6), April 2009, ISBN 978-0-7851-3822-8 (HC), August 2009, ISBN 978-0-7851-3260-8 (TPB)
- Punisher: War Zone vol. 3 is a five-issue limited series beginning in October 2012. It is written by Greg Rucka, with art by Carmine di Giandomenico.
|This article on a Marvel Comics title is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|