Queen of spades (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Queen of Spades (film))
Queen of spades may refer to:
- An alternative name of the card game Old Maid, in which that particular playing card plays an important role
- One of 52 playing cards, the Queen of spades.
Literature, film and music
- "The Queen of Spades" (story), an 1833 short story by Alexander Pushkin, which inspired:
- Pique Dame, the 1864 operetta by Franz von Suppé
- The Queen of Spades (Pikovaya Dama or Pique Dame), an 1890 opera by Tchaikovsky
- The Queen of Spades (1916 film), a Russian adaptation directed by Yakov Protazanov
- Queen of Spades / La dame de pique, a score by Sergei Prokofiev for the 1937 film La dame de pique
- The Queen of Spades (1949 film), a film directed by Thorold Dickinson
- The Queen of Spades (1960 film), a Russian adaptation of Tchaikovsky's opera
- The Queen of Spades (1982 film), a Russian adaptation directed by Igor Maslennikov
- "Queen of Spades", a song on Pieces of Eight (album) by Styx
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.