Red Cross (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Red Cross)
The name Red Cross generally refers to the humanitarian movement, the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, which is composed of:
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
- List of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, national societies that belong to the Movement
- Emblems of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
The name may also refer to:
- Anarchist Black Cross, which was originally called the "Anarchist Red Cross"
- Redd Kross, a musical group originally called "Red Cross"
- Red Cross (album), the last album by John Fahey
- Royal Red Cross, a military decoration awarded in the United Kingdom for exceptional services in military nursing
- Red Cross (order), either of two different masonic orders whose full names are thus abbreviated
- Red Cross (play), a 1966 play by Sam Shepard
- Red Cross, North Carolina
- Crveni Krst concentration camp, sometimes translated as Red Cross camp
- Red Cross Medal (Prussia), awarded for services to the sick
- Decoration for Services to the Red Cross, an award of the Austro-Hungarian Empire
- Redcross, Ireland
- Red Cross, Kentucky
- Blue Cross (disambiguation)
- Bronze Cross (disambiguation)
- Gold Cross (disambiguation)
- Green Cross (disambiguation)
- Silver Cross (disambiguation)
- White Cross (disambiguation)
- Yellow cross (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Red Cross.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.