The Renaissance Man
|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (May 2013)|
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2013)|
|The Renaissance Man|
|Big Finish Productions audio play|
|Series||Doctor Who 4th Doctor Adventures|
|Executive producer(s)||Nicholas Briggs|
|Set between||Destination Nerva and The Wrath of the Iceni|
|Release date||February 2012|
The Doctor endeavours to educate Leela by taking her to the greatest collection of Earth artefacts in the universe, The Morovanian Museum on Morovania Minor. But instead, they find themselves in a strange English village, inhabited by a variety of academics, and presided over by a curious collector called Harcourt.
- The Doctor - Tom Baker
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- Harcourt - Ian McNeice
- Jephson - Gareth Armstrong
- Edward - Anthony Howell
- Lizzie - Daisy Ashford
- Beryl / Professor Hilda Lutterthwaite - Laura Molyneux
- Dr Henry Carnforth - John Dorney
- Ian McNeice played Winston Churchill in the Doctor Who television episodes Victory of the Daleks and The Wedding of River Song.
- Gareth Armstrong previously appeared with Tom Baker's Doctor in the 1976 story, The Masque of Mandragora.
- Daisy Ashford is the daughter of Geoffrey Beevers and Caroline John, who played the Master and Liz Shaw, respectively.
- The Renaissance Man at the Big Finish Website