The Return of the Magnificent Seven
|The Return of the Magnificent Seven|
|Studio album by The Supremes and The Four Tops|
|The Supremes chronology|
|The Four Tops chronology|
The Return of the Magnificent Seven is the second collaborative album between Motown label mates The Supremes and The Four Tops, released in 1971. The album featured fewer covers than their first album together, The Magnificent 7. None of the three albums the Supremes did with the Four Tops matched the success of the Supremes/Temptations duet albums.
- "You Gotta Have Love in Your Heart"
- "I Wonder Where We're Going"
- "Call Me"
- "One More Bridge to Cross"
- "If You Could See Me Now"
- "I'll Try Not to Cry"
- "I'm Glad About It"
- "Let's Make Love Now"
- "I Can't Believe You Love Me"
- "Where Would I Be Without You Baby"
- "What Do You Have to Do (To Stay on the Right Side of Love)"
- Jean Terrell: vocals
- Mary Wilson: vocals
- Cindy Birdsong: vocals
- Levi Stubbs: vocals
- Abdul "Duke" Fakir: vocals
- Lawrence Payton: vocals
- Renaldo "Obie" Benson: vocals
- Frank Wilson: producer, executive producer
- Various Los Angeles area session musicians: instrumentation
|U.S. Billboard 200||154|