From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Revenant)
|Look up revenant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In European folklore, a revenant is a corpse that has returned from the grave to terrorize the living.
Revenant or variations thereof may also refer to:
In film and television:
- Le revenant, a 1903 film by Georges Méliès
- Le revenant, also known as A Lover's Return, a 1946 French drama
- Les Revenants, also known as They Came Back and The Returned, a 2004 French zombie film
- The Revenant (2009 film), a 2009 horror comedy
- Revenants (2010 film), a 2010 horror thriller by Eddie Reyes
- Les Revenants, also known as The Returned, a French drama series which debuted in 2012
- The Revenant (2015 film), an upcoming film by Alejandro González Iñárritu
- Revenant Records, a record label set up by John Fahey
- Les Revenants (album), a soundtrack album for the TV series by Scottish post-rock band Mogwai
- Les Revenants EP, an EP of soundtrack songs by Mogwai, also from the TV series
- French corvette Revenant, an Age of Sail privateer
- Revenant Mountain, Alberta, Canada
- Revenant (video game), a 1999 game
- The Revenant (comics), published in various forms from 2001 to 2008
- Revenant (Buffy novel), based on the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- The Revenants, a 2012 Doctor Who audio drama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Revenant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.